1. Be ambitious and independent: A lady that has her ducks in a row and can bankroll herself is a major turn on. But, be sure that you don’t co
1. Be ambitious and independent: A lady that has her ducks in a row and can bankroll herself is a major turn on.
But, be sure that you don’t come off as a braggart talking all about your achievements and showing off, that is when independence becomes a turnoff. Remember men are not into high maintenance women.
2. Wearing leggings or yoga pants:
Leggings will clearly outline your silhouette and men get to see what they are working with without even seeing you naked and that is a turn on.
3. Play PS with the guys or knows a thing or two about sports: Okay, you don’t have to know all the footballers out there but men will appreciate a girl that can just kick it with boys, play PS together or watch a football game without nagging or complaining every other second.
On this point, the men also appreciate competitiveness – you know when you are playing say a game of cards with your man and you nudge him after you win? Not like in a fighting way but just being a little bit extra? Yeah, that shit is cute.
4. Have appetite:
First of all, a man will appreciate when you can cook a good meal for him. It is also super cute when you can chow down a bowl of food. Men generally love food and eat a lot so if you have a great appetite, that is a good thing for most guys
5. Develop the same musical taste:
Might sound surprising, but imagine going on a road trip with a hip hop head and you like country music? Boring much? Liking the same music plays a huge part in building the chemistry between the two of you.
6. Laugh a lot:
It will boost a guy is confidence to know that he can make you happy. Even if the joke was a lame, smile. Happy girls are the prettiest, they say.
7. Be positive:
It is not always easy to remain positive when things go awry so when guys find a chic that stays positive through thick and thin, that is a major turn-on.
8. Maintain eye contact:
See a guy you like in a club? Simple, just make eye contact!